FunShine Express Infant/Toddler Program Goals:
- Our curriculum is based on current research and sound educational theories of early childhood and learning and development.
- We provide a wide range of hands-on, interactive materials allowing children to experiment and explore their surroundings.
- The activity and project suggestions provided in our kits are aligned with specific learning goals and indicators.
- We encourage involvement of family members in each child’s learning.
Buttercups is a professionally designed curriculum program for children birth to 36 months.
Your child’s teacher/child care provider will be offering a wide range of stimulating activities this year through our Buttercups curriculum program. Curriculum activities are designed to address established early learning goals and standards throughout the United States.
Download the Buttercups program Family Guide
Fireflies is a professionally designed preschool curriculum program for children ages 3 to 5 years old.
Your child’s teacher/child care provider will be offering a wide range of preschool activities this year through our Fireflies curriculum program.
The Fireflies program consists of monthly kits centered around two themes. Daily activities are offered for your child’s teacher to select from as they work to enhance growth and school readiness for early learners. Fireflies activities are built around eight developmental domains:
- Creative Arts
- Social Studies
- Physical Development/Health
- Approaches to Learning
Fireflies is designed to meet early learning standards designated by most states in the United States.
Download the Fireflies program Family Guide